1/04/2010

Storm over Green Fields


Oil on linen laid down on wood, 6" x 8" - SOLD
As it is the beginning of the New Year, and as life has taken me away
from my work so consistently in recent months, I have made a New
Year's Resolution to complete a painting at least six days a week,
starting TODAY.
These paintings will be for bid starting at $100 in my eBay store.
They will range in size from "4 square, to 8" x 10", or sometimes larger,
and I can't promise they will always be oil paintings, as I love to experi-
ment so much.
This painting was photographed literally the minute after
I finished it - that is why it is so shiny.
Thanks for visiting, and I wish my "followers", and all else who visit
here the Happiest of New Years!
Priscilla

1 comment:

writing the research paper said...

Really impressive, to say the whole truth I am so much excited by your art.